Find the right size dog clothing or bed for your pup with a few simple measurements. Our size chart and measuring guide will help you take the right measurements for our products and for our bespoke service.
If you're unable to measure your pup or would help with your order, that's fine too! Drop us a message and we will be more than happy to help find the right size for your pup or make it to measure.
In general, when measuring for dog clothing, the most important measurements are the chest and the length. However, we ask that you provide all measurements to us in order for us to help ensure the fit.
Tips for measuring your dog
Here are a few important things to bear in mind for a perfect fit when measuring your pup.
- Firstly, it's always better to proceed on the side of caution. Double-check measurements for accuracy and please get in touch with us and we will advise on sizing.
- Not all dogs are comfortable standing still and being measured! Let us know if you have any issues while measuring. Using a soft tape measure can enhance accuracy, making it easier for you
- Ensure the height measurement is straight by keep the tape taut as you measure; avoid wrapping the tape around the back.
- Measure the length from the collar to the base of the tail, with your pup standing straight and looking forward.
- Be precise; avoid adding any extra measurements, as we account for this already.
- Provide us with as much information as possible including the breed and age of your pup along with the measurements, we may want to allow a little extra room for growth.
Any pup's measuring larger than a 4L will be charged at Bespoke prices.