Find the right size dog clothing for your pup with a few simple measurements. Our size chart and measuring guide will help you take the right measurements for our products and for our bespoke service. If you're unable to measure your pup or would help with your order, that's fine too! Drop us a message and we will be more than happy to help find the right size for your pup or make it to measure.
In general, when measuring for dog clothing, the most important measurements are the chest and the length. However, we ask that you provide all measurements to us in order for us to help ensure the fit. All measurements are taken as follows:
- Neck - around the base/thickest part of neck.
- Length - from the collar to tail.
- Chest - around the widest/deepest part.
- Height - from the floor to the top of the back.
- Thigh - around the thickest part of thigh.
Tips for measuring your dog
Here are a few important things to bear in mind for a perfect fit when measuring your pup.
- Firstly, it's always better to proceed on the side of caution - check and double check the measurements, if you are unable to measure your pup, please get in touch with us and we will advise on sizing.
- Not all dogs are comfortable standing still and being measured! Let us know if you have any issues while measuring. It will make your life easier (and the measurements more accurate) if you use a soft tape measure or use a piece of string to take the measurement, then place it next to a tape measure.
- Provide us with as much information as possible including the breed and age of your pup along with the measurements, we may want to allow a little extra room for growth.
Any pup's measuring larger than a 4L will be charged at Bespoke prices.